Booking Terms & Conditions
- In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Vicary Corporation Pty Ltd. Using our website (www.tinyriverhouses.com.au or similar domains owned by us) including purchasing our products or services is provided and subject to the following terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to make amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any time and by using our website you will be bound by the newly updated terms and conditions. It will be your responsibility to read these terms and conditions whenever you access our website.
- Our services include provisioning food & alcoholic beverages, providing, scheduling and booking accommodation.
- Because of our provision of alcoholic beverages, our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By using our services you acknowledge that you are over 18 years old.
- All prices on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST. We reserve the right to amend our price at any time, we will endeavour to do our best to fulfill any price at the time of order.
Liability on the use of our accommodation
You agree to indemnify and hold Vicary Corporation Pty Ltd, Tiny River Houses and the land owner harmless from all claims, actions, damages, cost and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your stay in our accommodation. This includes damages, insurance, loss due to fire, loss due to misadventure, theft, and injury and death, whether they are inflicted or experienced in our accommodation or on the surrounding property.
- You provide us with your guarantee that you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with any guests invited along to our accommodation.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you and your guests acknowledge that you will absolve the property owner from and Kindled from any liability associated with the aforementioned damages or injuries.
On arrival to our accommodation
- You agree to stay on the prepared path on your route to the accommodation. You will find a parking space that allows for a maximum of 2 cars.
- You agree you will not attempt to drive off the designated route and acknowledge you will be responsible for any losses or damages that may arise from not following these instructions.
- During wet weather and times following wet weather, you agree to park in the designated wet weather zone. You acknowledge that failure to do so may result in your vehicle being bogged, lose traction, cause damage and require towing at your expense.
During your stay in our accommodation
- You agree to stay within the designed areas provided within the accommodation, and not approach any other dwellings or structures on the land unless explicitly stated in writing by us. In case of any emergencies, the welcome binder will contain emergency details.
- You agree that you will not remove or damage any flora from the property and not approach or harm any wildlife (domestic or wild) on the property, with the exception of line fishing.
- All fires must be contained within the designated area, they must be kept below knee-height and never left unattended. If there is a fire ban in place, you will be notified by text and must adhere to this notice.
- Pets are only allowed in specific accommodation when stipulated on our website.
- You agree to leave the property as you found it, this includes leaving gates open/closed as you come across them, ensuring no items are removed and you leave the property in the state you found it.
- You agree to keep noise levels to a minimum during your stay, particularly between the hours of 10:00pm – 8:00am.
- You acknowledge that you are fully liable for any losses or damages you or any of your accompanying party cause to the accommodation or the property. Vicary Corporation reserves the right to charge your credit card for any damages caused.
- You agree that you will not bring more than the number of people the accommodation has been booked for. We reserve the right to request guests to leave if this is not adhered to and in extreme circumstances may evict you and your guest from the property without refunding the remaining nights (if any).
- No parties are allowed on the property or within the accommodation and you agree to behave responsibly during your stay.
- You agree to follow any and all rules displayed within the welcome binder or anywhere on the property, failure to follow these rules may result in eviction without refund.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house, and you agree to dispose of your cigarette butts responsibly.
Departing the accommodation
- Check-out is dependant on each accommodation and will be stipulated during the booking process.
- You must leave on the designated route you entered on.
- You agree to leave the accommodation and property in the original condition. Failure to do so may incur a $120 cleaning fee.
- You agree you are responsible to take all your rubbish with you. We reserve the right to charge a disposal fee of $20 if you fail to do so.
- Full payment of extras are required at time of selection.
- We reserve the right to make modifications or replace any provisions based on seasonal availability or unavailable items.
COVID-19 UPDATE: We understand that you may not be able to stay at our tiny house, we are pleading with all our guests to please reach out to us about your options for cancellations, reschedules and transfers to gift-cards. This process will help ensure our company can survive these difficult times.
- We are currently offering refunds on bookings during the next 6-months due to current COVID-19 crisis.
- You are entitled to have your booking rescheduled to another date in the future, or;
- Be issued with a gift card to be used at another time that suits you.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- Gift cards are able to be exchanged for monetary value towards accommodation only.
- Once a gift card is used it may not be refunded or exchanged unless approved by US.
- You must use the gift card in one transaction, any remaining amount is forfeited and will not be refunded.
- Any bookings cancelled within the 72 hour cancellation window will forfeit their gift card. Any cancellations outside of this period, please contact us to request a new card.